Thursday, October 18, 2012

Saliva Test I:D (TC)


DOG ID #
3
TEST DATE
n/a
TEST
I:D (scent wheel full w/donor non-event saliva sample)
DONOR ID #
3
ORIGIN
torso
SCENT TYPE (saliva/spit/sweat/other
saliva
SEIZURE TYPE
status epilectus, tonic-clonic, complex partial
DATE of CAPTURE
08.19.2012
TIME of CAPTURE (before/during/after)
after
SAMPLE STATE (cotton/gauze pad/clothing/other
saliva saturated gauze pad
STORAGE CONTAINER (covered test tube/double bagged))
double bagged
SAMPLE CONDITION (frozen/refrigerated/room temp/other)
rcvd @ room temp, stored frozen, thawed to room temp
SAMPLE ID
AGE when USED
Sample 3a
Day 7 
MEDICATIONS
rescue Diastat
SAMPLE SUMMARY
tested @ room temp; stored in refrigerator
SAMPLE SUMMARY & DIFFERENCES
non-seizure event saliva samples are the variables in all dummies

same
INTENSITY (# of holes
13
13
CONTAINER TYPE
glass salt shaker
glass salt shaker
PRESENTATION (hand/surface/wheel)
scent wheel
scent wheel
# of CONTAINERS






# of SCENT OPTIONS






REPS






% SUCCESS






COMMENTS
*1





TARGET in #






EASE OF FIND
1 Very easy     2 Easy
  3 Normal
4 Difficult     5 Very difficult






TIME







TEST CANCELLED:  Non-event donor saliva sample contaminated/discolored

Details:
I opened the package with the Non-Seizure Sample and it was discolored (green/brown in spots) so I concluded that it was contaminated.

Non-event Saliva Sample collected on: 9/29/12
Non-event Saliva Sample mailed USPS on: 9/30/12
Non-event Saliva Sample frozen upon receipt on: 10/4/12
Non-event Saliva Sample removed from freezer on: 10/17/12




No comments:

Post a Comment