Friday, September 21, 2012

Scent Wheel - Day 19


SCENT: Dry Tea Bag - the rest Dummies


SESSION:
1
2
3
4
INTENSITY:  (# of holes)
13
13
13
13
CONTAINER TYPE:
glass shaker
glass shaker
glass shaker
glass shaker
# of CONTAINERS:
1 to 6
3 to 6
3 to 6 to 3 to 6

# of SCENT OPTIONS:
1
1


MODE of PRESENTATION: (hand/surface/wheel/other)
cans
cans
cans
cans
Description
*1
*2
*3
*4
Reps:
10
10
10
10
% Success Rate:
90
90
90
*100 
Target in #
2
2
4
4
Ease of Find: 1 very easy 
2 easy  3 normal
4 difficult  5 very difficult
2
2
4
4
Time:
1:57
1:47
3:53
2:50

*1
Since he didn't work for the past 4 days I did the first rep with just the hot container. Then added 2 dummies for a couple reps, then added the rest.
When he incorrectly indicated, i reset him and he was successful after that.  I did not move the wheel



*2
I started moving the wheel.  When Nad incorrectly indicated, I removed #6 Dummy (which he indicated to) and continued without moving the wheel - he continued to be successful after that

*3
**Nad was tired and had a lot of treat training throughout the day
He took a break during the set to get some water
Started with only Hot in 4, Blank in 5, 2
Added the rest of the Dummies
Turned wheel
After went for water indicated correctly then indicated incorrectly on the next rep.  I reset him and removed 3 blanks, including the one he incorrectly indicated.  Then I added them back in once he was on track again


*4
**Nad was tired and had a lot of treat training throughout the day
This was an interesting set.  I started waiting for duration.  I got 10 seconds on the 6th rep.  The next rep with duration he removed his nose and returned it to the hot canister.  Then he started laying down so I started short duration with no turning of the wheel.


1 comment:

  1. During the 4th set, Nad "insists" on returning to the correct can after you wait for very long duration. This is what we had discussed doing before you went on your retreat. I'm glad to see this confidence, although we won't need to "test" it often, it is important because Nad is telling us that he understands the game. Goodonya!

    ReplyDelete