GOAL:
Establish scent viability
TESTING PROTOCOL:
TESTING PROTOCOL:
Sample condition: test at room temp; refrigerate to preserve
BASELINE: 3 successive trials of 90%+ conducted on 2 subsequent sets
Tea Bag TEST: I:C (stored at room temp)
Tea Bag TEST: I:C (stored at room temp)
SAMPLE SUMMARY & DIFFERENCES
|
Earl Grey Tea Bag-Day2
Calm,Chamomile Tea-Day2
|
Earl Grey Tea Bag-Day2
Calm,Chamomile Tea-Day2 |
||||
INTENSITY (# of holes
|
13
|
13
|
||||
CONTAINER TYPE
|
glass salt shaker
|
glass salt shaker
|
||||
PRESENTATION (hand/surface/wheel)
|
scent wheel
|
scent wheel
|
||||
# of CONTAINERS
|
6
|
6
|
6
|
6
|
6
|
6
|
# of SCENT OPTIONS
|
6
|
6
|
6
|
6
|
6
|
6
|
REPS
|
10
|
10
|
10
|
10
|
10
|
10
|
% SUCCESS
|
100
|
90
|
100
|
100
|
100
|
100
|
COMMENTS
|
*1
|
*2
|
*3
|
*4
|
*5
|
*6
|
TARGET in #
|
6
|
6
|
6
|
2
|
2
|
2
|
EASE OF FIND
1 Very easy 2 Easy
3 Normal
4 Difficult 5 Very difficult
|
1
|
2
|
1
|
1
|
1
|
1
|
TIME
|
1:39
|
2:07
|
1:43
|
146
|
136
|
1:51
|
BASELINE CRITERIA MET: 09.27.2012
*1
On the first rep he correctly indicated and I didn't click as I didn't realize it was the correct one; he did get treated.
*2
I stated in video it was set 1 when it was actually set 2
Incorrectly marked rep 8, reset and was successful from then on
*3
Sorry - it's fuzzy
*4
I did Session two quickly before I left for the evening. We had just gotten back from a long day and he was hot and tired. He still performed flawlessly.
I did these 3 sets without using a dog in between sets and just had him lay down for about a minute in between.
*5
*6
*1
On the first rep he correctly indicated and I didn't click as I didn't realize it was the correct one; he did get treated.
*2
I stated in video it was set 1 when it was actually set 2
Incorrectly marked rep 8, reset and was successful from then on
*3
Sorry - it's fuzzy
*4
I did Session two quickly before I left for the evening. We had just gotten back from a long day and he was hot and tired. He still performed flawlessly.
I did these 3 sets without using a dog in between sets and just had him lay down for about a minute in between.
*5
*6
No comments:
Post a Comment