Monday, September 3, 2012

Scent Wheel - Day 6




Scent:

SESSION:
1
2
3
4
INTENSITY:  (# of holes)
13
13
13
13
CONTAINER TYPE:
glass shaker
glass shaker
glass shaker
glass shaker
# of CONTAINERS:
1
1
2
2 then 1
# of SCENT OPTIONS:
1
1
1
1
MODE of PRESENTATION: (hand/surface/wheel/other)
in can
in can
in cans
in cans
Description
*1
*2
*3
*4
Reps:
10
10
10
10
% Success Rate:
100
100
100
80
Target in #
3
3
3
3
Ease of Find: 1 very easy 
2 easy  3 normal
4 difficult  5 very difficult
1
1
2
4
Time:
1:22
1:28
1:09
2:01


SESSION 1:
Set *1
Moved location of can 3 to other side.
Was very subtle about putting container in can
Varied treat placement so Nad would approach from all sides
Varied where I stood
Reps - 10 - 10/10 - 100%
Time: 1:22




Set *2
Moved location of can 3 to other side.
Was very subtle about putting container in can
Varied treat placement so Nad would approach from all sides
Varied where I stood
**note: time is taking a little longer as he is moving further away to get the treat
Reps 10- 10/10 - 100%
Time: 1:28

SESSION 2:

Set*3
Placed empty glass shaker in can #6 along with shaker with hot dogs in #3
Varied where terat was thrown as he was doing so well
Reps: 10 - 10/10 - 100
Time: 1:09






Set *4
Again placed empty glass shaker in can #6 along with shaker with hot dogs in #3
He incorrectly marked the 3rd rep.  I forgot to reset him.  I removed #6 plain shaker for 1 rep.  He incorrectly marked #6 again and I removed it for the duration of the set.
Reps: 10 - 8/10 - 80% (with adjustments made)
Time: 2:01







No comments:

Post a Comment