Goal: for Nad to learn early on that he can move around the ottoman to get to the scent
SESSION 1:
one scent pot with kibble, moved the ottoman away from the table and me standing
Set 1: - 10 Reps - 9/10 I am counting the ones where he nosed them and put his chin on it as usually they were further away from the edge. He did pick one up and hand it to me and that one I didn't count
Set 2: - 10 Reps - 10/10
SESSION 2:
This time I moved around the ottoman and after I cued him once to go around (thanks Sue!) he got it. I would alternate between tossing and feeding to the mouth if I saw him hesitate at all about going around to the pot.
Set 1: 7 Reps - 7/7 - He did well so I stopped
No comments:
Post a Comment