We haven't done anything for a few days as I was out of town.
SESSION 1:
Counted one time when nose went to empty pot for a split second and
then to the correct one. I am counting this as I am not sure of the
criteria for a 'correct' response.
- How long does his nose have to be on the correct pot?
- If he touches the empty pot at all does that not count as correct even though he ends up on the correct pot?
I will check these out
Set 1: 9/10 - Rep 1 w/only 1 pot (with tea), threw treats on the same side as the correct pot
Set 2: 10/10 - throwing treats to middle and then past the empty pot
SESSION 2:
Set 1: 10/10 - He was really in the game so threw treats past empty pot then started moving the pots (still with the correct one closest to me)
Set 2: 10/10 -
No comments:
Post a Comment