Sunday, August 5, 2012

Scent Pot: Day 9

I sat on the ottoman with the pot to make it easier for Nad.  We used chicken as the treat as he had eaten a while before both sessions today.  I definitely see more interest using the chicken.

Once again, I started with a fresh hydrated tea bag in the morning.

SESSION1:
Set 1:  10 Reps - I bungeed my hand from being on the pot to being off the pot next to me - 10/10

Set 2:  10 Reps - same as previous set - 10/10


SESSION 2:  
This time I sat on the table right next to the ottoman.  I pulled the ottoman over so they were touching.

Set 1:  10 Reps - no hand on pot - got distracted when Samantha came into the room (she pushed her way through the gate) - 9/10  *saw great focus and enthusiasm.

Set 2:  10 Reps - changed direction of the pot (it is a rectangular container).  He was very focused and one time tried to put his teeth on the lid and then corrected himself.  I am seeing very strong chin placements with no hesitation.


No comments:

Post a Comment