SESSION 1:
Set 1: - 10 Reps - 8/10 - on 4th rep, switched pots - no clue what was happening. Went back to 1 pot in different places away from me (had been only keeping tea pot next to me).
Set 2: 6/10 - Was confused at the beginning. Then I would put tea pot close to me and then gradually moved it so it was almost behind the empty pot.
Set 3: 8/10 - Put the tea pot away from me and the empty pot right up next to me. The first two he would put his nose on the pot next to me and I waited till he tried the tea pot. I kept it there so he would learn that it wasn't the position.
SESSION 2:
Moved to different ottoman on other side of table so I was sitting on the opposite side
Set 1: 10 Reps - 10/10 - one scent pot (with tea)
Set 2: 10 Reps - 8/10 - when there was an incorrect response, I would move the tea pot either way far away and only use one pot for a rep or two. Then would put the empty pot right up next to me. Then would reverse it.
Set 3: 10 Reps - 9/10 - repeat of Set 2
No comments:
Post a Comment