Friday, August 31, 2012

Scent Wheel - Day 2 - Scent (hot dog)

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Since I didn't have my own Scent Wheel completed yet, I worked with the salt shaker with hot dog resetting Nad out of the room and using his nose to find it.  I had entered a post from a different computer and it got lost.
He did 1 session and got 10/10



Friday, August 31, 2012


Scent:

SESSION:
1
2
3
4
INTENSITY:  (# of holes)
13
13
13
13
CONTAINER TYPE:
Glass Shaker
Glass Shaker
Glass Shaker
Glass Shaker
# of CONTAINERS:
1
1
1
1
# of SCENT OPTIONS:
1
1
1
1
MODE of PRESENTATION: (hand/surface/wheel/other)
hand/floor
wheel
floor/wheel
Wheel - on top and in shaker
wheel
Description
*1
*2
*3
*4
Reps:
16
16
10
10
% Success Rate:
100
100
80
90
Target in #
3
3
3
3
Ease of Find: 1 very easy 
2 easy  3 normal
4 difficult  5 very difficult
1
1
3
2
Time:
2:13

1:50
1:41
1:14





SESSION 1:

Set 1:
*1
Placed the Scent Wheel (same as Lynn's - 24" with cans) on top of the ottoman.
Placed salt shaker with hot dogs on ground 6x
Placed salt shaker on wheel 5x
Placed salt shaker on ground 1x
Placed salt shaker on wheel 2x
Placed salt shaker in can #3 2x
16/16 - 100%



Set 2:
*2
Placed the Scent Wheel on top of a Bosu Ball so the top of the can was more at Nad's nose level.
Placed salt shaker on ground 2x
Placed salt shaker on wheel 1x
Placed salt shaker in can 4x
Placed salt shaker on ground 2x
Placed salt shaker in can 2x
Turned wheel slightly (few inches), kept it there for 3 reps
Turned wheel slightly (few inches) other way and kept it there for 2 reps
16/16 - 100%


SESSION 2:

Set 1:
*3
 I started with the shaker on the wheel outside of the can.  It was opposite of him and he started off slow.
8/10 - 80%

Set 2:
*4
Nad did get confused at one point where I moved the wheel a little further.  He did get it after a few seconds - I can't say that it was from scenting and not from sight.
9/10 - 90%




No comments:

Post a Comment